Autorun Eater is a dedicated solution to perform scans and remove suspicious autorun.inf related files.
Most antivirus solutions present on the market detect suspicious Autorun.inf files and they remove the malware, but not the Autorun file itself. One of the most reliable software solutions is Autorun Eater, a small utility that scans and removes suspicious Autorun files.
– Scan and remove suspicious ‘autorun.inf’ files in real-time
– Scan priority(normal/high)
– Logged scan results
– 3 registry fixes options (Task Manager, Regedit & Folder options).
– Users are informed whenever a suspicious autorun.inf file is detected.
– Backup copies of suspicious autorun.inf file(s) are created before the original copy is removed for easy recovery.
– Status tooltip
Overall, Autorun Eater is an excellent cleaning solution alongside with your antivirus to remove Autorun.inf files from your PC. Just remember this is not an antivirus solution and should be used in association with additional virus shields.